Wednesday, October 6

Some short stories

This blog is not dead. Today I have attached a series of short stories written by me, and a short story from a friend of mine named James Jenkins. I call them both 'short stories', but they could not be more dissimilar. Mine are all less than three pages each, while James' story is a long read that he has been thoughtfully tweaking for months. I have read it myself, and enjoyed it so much I had to put it up here. All of this (and more in the future) will be uploaded to the website once I remember my login details for the FTP. Please enjoy, and let me know what you think on here or by email.

What I was, what I am, what I will be
story 1: Hesitation
story 2: A week that won't be remembered
story 3: Entropy in reverse

The Man by James Jenkins

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Congratulations finishing your thesis. I read your 3 short stories. I like 1 and 3, number 2 is a good read, but falls flat at the end. I think you have talent.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the encouragement. I am about to start a phd thesis, so the process is going to begin all over again.

I don't believe I have talent, at least not in fiction, but I was surprised at your comments. Out of the three stores I thought 2 was the best, especially the ending! It is interesting how things can translate.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

I like, "what I was," "what I am," and "what I will be"

7:25 PM  
Blogger El said...

Christian Republicans Are Often Pedophiles

3:38 PM  
Blogger Kezya Wulandari said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along.I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Please don't forget to visit My Blog
Best Android
KitKat Launcher
Big Launcher
Anti Virus Apk
YouTube Downloader Pro Apk
MyniLyrics For Android
http://tamboen76.wapka.mobi
Thankyou ;)

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home