Sunday, October 8

Future website..

I acquired a web server today, and so sometime in the near future I am planning to transform Existential Christianity into a flash web site. The site will feature all the articles i've written here, except rewritten to eliminate the rushed writing style I have used for the majority of this blog. There will be other things also, but most excitingly, over my uni break I will be putting a mini e-book (roughly 30 pages or so) onto the site, and perhaps the short story if i ever get around to finishing it.

I am also thinking about adding a "debates" section, where I will invite anyone and everyone who disagrees with something I say to a debate, which will be conducted via email. And posted on the site once it is finished for everyone's enjoyment. Any other ideas for stuff I could put in will be appreciated..

www.existentialchristianity.com appears to be taken, so I have a choice of going with www.existentialchristianity.net or do a .com that is different. Suggestions for what the URL could be will also be appreciated.

5 Comments:

Blogger Soul Food Dude said...

How 'bout http://www.christianexistence.com/

12:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Timothy,

Me personally, I'd go the existentialchristianity.net route.

Cheers, Nathan.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Yeah, I might go with www.existentialchristianity.net

Thanks

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd say that was the best choice :)

5:18 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Net.

Don't worry, they'll still find you.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home