Friday, January 13

Book update #1

It is heartening to hear that some people are enthusiastic about this book idea, thanks for all the comments and emails. Progress on the book has so far gone swimmingly, I am working on the outline and what I will essentially write about in point form. Here is the timeline I have given myself, I have given a few friends the task of keeping me accountable to this:

2005-2006 End of year break:

- Book outline done
- Rough draft started

2006 Mid year break:

- Rough drafting

2006-2007 End of year break:

- Rough draft finished
- Begin final draft

2007 Mid year break:

- Final draft finished

2007 between mid year and end of year break:

- Submission to both professional and amateur proofreaders

2007-2008 End of year break:

- Produce a final copy, submit to publishers
- If publishers don't bite consider independent publishing and sale through the internet.


Stay tuned for my posting of the book outline, and other non-book related posts. I will continue to post stuff, although I am kidding myself if I say that I can update reguarly, the book is second priority at the moment (blog is 4th).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Keep it up!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Rev. Kidd said...

Sounds great!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Sapro said...

Pretty cool, I look foward to hearing more about it.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home