Thursday, December 1

I'm Back

I have just completed my university examinations for the year and thus now basking in the holiday period. Posts will begin again very very soon, in the meantime I have made a couple of small cosmetic changes to Existential Christianity.

- I made an "article archive" button on the sidebar. This is my method of keeping all of my past blog posts easily accessible and cleanly organized. Feel free to look around it, it will be perpetually added to when I post new stuff. Consequently, I have removed the archive part of the sidebar because I deem it unnecesarry, since all browsing should be done through the article archive.

- I slightly altered the Blog Description, I like it better this way.

Also, I will also be considering "guest posts". If any of you wish to write some of your thoughts down that other people will read without starting a blog of your own, feel free to email me the article and i'll read through it and probably post it (with full credit of course).

Thanks for all of your patience...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. I'm looking forward to the next post.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Hacksaw Duck said...

Welcome back, Tim. The church needs your existential brand of Christianity.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home