Wednesday, December 14

Apologies

Apologies for the lack of posts lately, around christmas I am either busy or extremely lazy (not a good combination for a blog writer).

I am actually working diligently on a short story at the moment, and ashamedly writing fiction is far more difficult than I envisaged it. The plot dosent make sense, the dialogues are trifle and forlorn, the characters are one-dimensional and stilted, and that is how I like it. I should imagine it will be ready in a few days, I probably will post it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sapro said...

Alright, I'll be looking forward to reading your story.

Also try to stay safe over there. Our news has been reporting about recent problems with Australia and their Muslims population. They mentioned Sydney was having some public protests and riots against Muslims.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home